What would happen if I took too much antebuse?

Liver and brain. Antabuse (disulfiram) is a drug sometimes used to treat alcohol abuse. When taken with alcohol, it causes a very distinctive and unpleasant reaction. With no alcohol on board, it is generally benign but can cause liver and nervous system problems. It is not advisable to take this drug unless under the strict supervision of a physician and/or substance abuse professional.
Why would you? If you are thinking of trying to hurt yourself, get help now! Antabuse (disulfiram) is not meant to be taken in doses higher than 250mg-500mg/day. Higher doses are rarely needed in some people who are able to drink on those doses. High doses are associated with more side effects, including liver problems, metallic taste in the mouth and stomach upset. Very high doses together with alcohol can be dangerous.