Can cymbalta, (duloxetine) campral, and antabuse be taken together?

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine

Acamprosate has no known drug interactions, and can be used safely with the other medications.
Your doctor should have explained to you the many forms of hidden alcohol you need to avoid when taking Antabuse (disulfiram). If different doctors are prescribing the different medicines, you need to let them know all the medicines you are taking.

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Cymbalta/Antabuse

Not sure why Antabuse is prescribed with Campral, but combination with Cymbalta (duloxetine) should not provoke a negative reaction.

In brief: Cymbalta/Antabuse

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
I have had a handful of patients on both naltrexone and acamprosate, and ONE patient on naltrexone, acamprosate AND antabuse - worked well for him, and 10 years out he is still sober, off all meds.
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni

In brief: Likely OK

I don't find any drug interactions between the 3 drugs.

In brief: Likely OK

Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Eric Weisman