Are there any shampoos I can't use if i'm on antebuse?

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine
In brief: No
There are small amounts of cetyl alcohol in some shampoos, but these do not cause probloms many mouthwashes contain alcohol, as do many liquid medications.
Colognes and perfumes also contain alcohol, and skin santitizers, which now are almost everywhere, are over 60% alcohol. All of the above should be avoided, and there are alternatives to mouthwashes and medicines which do not contain alcohol.

In brief: No
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Danny Proffitt
In brief: Any kind
I am not aware of a shampoo that will affect your taking antabuse (disulfiram).
I am not aware of a shampoo with alcohol in it and besides that, it would not be absorbed as to trigger the Antabuse (disulfiram) reactions. If you have a more specific reason, please comment or re-post.

In brief: Any kind
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt