Should my aa sponsor be involved in the decision of what anti-depressants I should take?

Dr. Jeff Blixt
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Probably not
Aa has no opinion on outside issues not related to alcoholism, none, this is why it works.
But everybody still has opinions. While any person may have suggestions or personal experience and their insight maybe helpful, the final decision is between you and your doctor. But make sure your doctor knows about your alcoholism.

In brief: Probably not
Dr. Jeff Blixt
Dr. Jeff Blixt
In brief: That isn't your
Sponsor's role. If you wanted to ask for input, that is up to you.
The sponsor is there to be of support, not to take over decision making or to take over your treatment plan.

In brief: That isn't your
Dr. Stuart Wasser
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Absolutely not
Unless they are also your doctor.

In brief: Absolutely not
Unless they are also your doctor.
Dr. Stuart Wasser
Dr. Stuart Wasser
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine