Can I still drink after I've had gastric bypass?

Very little. You may drink some non-carbonated alcohol. The absorption is rapid and effect is quick. There is some data that a small percentage might fall into alcohol abuse, since they get rapidly intoxicated, then quickly sober, then drink again, chasing the quick "high". Best to keep verylimited, like one half glass of wine.
Not really... The bypass was supposed to decrease your calorie consumption, but alcohol bypasses the bypass and gives you just as many calories as it did before, defeating the purpose of the operation. A drink or two won't make much difference, but any more are a significant source of fat.