Is there typically a follow up with doctors when using campral?

Dr. Paul Cohen

In brief: Many...

There should be strict follow-ups/support during this process; speak with your doctor regarding this!

In brief: Many...

Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine

The doctor prescribing it should either be seeing you back within a month or so of starting, or refer you to your own doctor for follow up.
Campral has few side effects or toxicity, but a doctor needs to follow up on how you are doing on it. It should be combined with a counseling program to be truly effective. I generally prescribe it for at least 6 months of solid recovery.A.

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine