Is campral usually addictive?

Dr. Horacio Capote

In brief: No

For something to be addictive it has to cause either tolerance or withdrawal, it has to become a salent part of the patients life, & there has to be loss of control.
There are no reports to my knowledge of Campral meeting these criteria. In fact, it is quite useful to decrease cravings for alcohol in someone addicted to alcohol.

In brief: No

Dr. Horacio Capote
Dr. Horacio Capote
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Campral

Nope.

In brief: Campral

Nope.
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: No

In clinical studies, side effects were mild, most commonly reported was diarrhea.

In brief: No

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: No

This new medication marks an exciting new era in treatment of alcohol abuse and dependence.

In brief: No

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown