Should I be thinking about parenting skills when my baby is two to three years old?

Dr. Mark Diamond
In brief: From Conception????
I believe that parenting essentially is providing a safe, nurturing, healthy , happy environment for our children the ultimate goal is to prepare our children for adulthood and to be able to function without us.
This begins, i think, at conception, does it not?

In brief: From Conception????
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
As your baby begins to walk and seems to understand the word "no, " it is easy to expect too much from them. The toddler uses "no" to express anything from "let me think about it" to "i don't want to.
" try to show baby what you expect them to do, don't just tell them. Standing a child in a corner for a minute time out will often break up a recurring behavior problem.

Dr. Jonathan Jassey