What should I feed my two to three year old baby?

Dr. Marcus Degraw

In brief: Your Food

Assuming no food allergies in the family, children two years old and older can eat and should eat whatever their parents are eating.
Of course, that food should be mashable or cut into pea sized pieces.

In brief: Your Food

Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Marcus Degraw

In brief: Appetite varies

Your toddler will show an unpredictable interest in foods.
Foods that you eat are often more interesting than jar foods. Appetite will vary day to day as growth slows a little. Avoid foods that need grinding until the molars come in. Toddlers often take on a yellow glow around the fingers, ears or toes. This is due to vitamin a from yellow veggies and will fade over time.

In brief: Appetite varies