Should I be thinking about parenting skills when my baby is eighteen to twenty-four months old?

Dr. Marcus Degraw
You should be thinking of parenting skills when you at still pregnant, not once baby is almost 2 years old.
.. :).

.. :).
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Marcus Degraw
As your baby begins to walk and seems to understand the word "no, " it is easy to expect too much from them. The toddler uses "no" to express anything from "let me think about it" to "i don't want to.
" try to show baby what you expect them to do, don't just tell them. Standing a child in a corner for a minute time out will often break up a recurring behavior problem.

Dr. Shontae Buffington