What are some safety precautions I should take for my 18-24 month old child when traveling by car?

Dr. Alexandra Jaquery
Dentistry - Cosmetic
In brief: In car seat strapped
If your wife can travel along side the child its always more reassuring for them, and she can address any need he or she might have while in the car.

In brief: In car seat strapped
Dr. Alexandra Jaquery
Dr. Alexandra Jaquery
In brief: Couple suggestions
Your preferred plan is for baby to face the back window in a convertible seat.
The neck is still vulnerable to permanent damage if forward facing. It is acceptable to forward face after two years old if over 20 pounds but it is preferred to rear face to the seats rf weight limit. Never leave a child alone in a car while you run an errand. You could lose your child to a thief or heatstroke.

In brief: Couple suggestions
Dr. Shontae Buffington