Do you recommend vaccinations for my fifteen to eighteen month old child?

At 15-18 months, the boosters for dtap (diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough), hib (hemophilus meningitis), pneumo (meningitis, pneumonia), polio (paralyzing disease) are all needed.
Measles and chicken pox vaccines are given unless the child has a suppressed or defective immune system. These serious childhood infections are preventable by vaccines. Some doctors give hepatitis a vaccine at 18 mon.

The standard baby shots are dtap (diphtheria, tetanus & pertussis), ipv (polio), hepb (hepatitis b), Hib (hemophillis meningitis type b), MMR (measles, mumps, & rubella) and varavax (chickenpox) are given at a year of age.
The pneumococcal vaccine, pnu7 is also required. You must vaccinate your child or i will not serve as your pediatrician.

Dr. Cornelia Franz
In brief: What do you want?
There are vaccinations recommended at fifteen to eighteen months of age.
I am interested in what parents are concerned about with vaccines and in discussing what is the best course of action for your child. An altered or reduced schedule may be indicated for your child and that is open for discussion.

In brief: What do you want?
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cindy Juster