What should I feed my six to nine month old baby?

Dr. Ivy Fisher

In brief: Feedings

in the 6-9 mo old range, baby solids and blended table foods are usually given.

3 meals/day and breast feeding continued on demand and or formula (less then 24 ozs./d).

In brief: Feedings

In brief: Breast milk, formula

Breast milk or formula will provide all the nutrition your baby needs at this age.
Intake ranging from 16 to 24 oz are common as new foods are added. Four to eight tablespoons per meal is a common intake, progressing to 1/2 to 3/4 cup over time. Your baby will signal you to give more or stop as time passes. Your baby is a good judge of how much is enough.

In brief: Breast milk, formula