How can I protect my newborn baby from a childhood illness?

Dr. Sari Nabulsi

In brief: Many ways

Protection can vein so many forms: provide imminization for your child, avoid exposure to cigarette smoking, washing hands to avoid infections, sleeping the baby on his/ her back to avoid sids.

In brief: Many ways

Dr. Sari Nabulsi
Dr. Sari Nabulsi

In brief: Immunity

Your baby will have some immunity from mom protecting him/her for the first weeks after birth.
However, you can avoid some risk of illness by planning ahead. Frequent hand washing or sanitizing gel can decrease the passage of common germs. Outings to the store are better at off hours. By the time baby has had the first set of vaccines he/she is ready for a public event.

In brief: Immunity

Dr. Cindy Juster