What are the most common foods that people are allergic to?

Milk, shellfish, nut. The most common foods that cause allergies in children include: milk protein, soy protein, shellfish (particularly shrimp), nuts (particularly peanuts), and eggs. On occasion, wheat can also be an issue. Of course, any food can be a particular trigger. In addition, some children may "outgrow" their food allergy if they are given a period of avoiding the food.
Nut, fish, dairy. The most common foods that people develop allergies to include peanut, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, milk, soy, wheat and egg. People can develop allergies to other foods, too, ranging from avocado to tahini/sesame seeds to gelatin to lentils.