Is hydrocodone the best pain medicine for seniors?

Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Pain Management
In brief: Hydrocodone
There is no such thing as "the best medicine".
Medications are always selected by doctors based on their evaluation and assessment of the problem. Medication treatment is then tailored to this. Also doctors will dose according to the end they want to have.

In brief: Hydrocodone
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
In brief: No. Individualize Rx
America is heading toward hospital based or owned total care.
You seventy million baby boomers will not have a caring primary care doc (the good old community gp), unless you pay dearly the brave resilient soul that is going to take your concerns and needs as the only driving force that drives her behavior. Mr buffett, MS and mrs bill gates, mr bloomberg, mr soros, mr bill(ionaire) join me.....

In brief: No. Individualize Rx
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Vikram Patel