Why do I burp all the time after having bariatric gastric sleeve surgery?

Swallowed air. . Most belching is due to swallowed air. People with acid reflux and heartburn swallow much more often to clear the acid in esophagus. With a sleeve, you might still have reflux. Should be on acid suppressing med (prilosec) and give it time. Usually gets better after few months.
Small stomach. Burping is expulsion of air that we swallow during swallowing with or without food .After the surgical procedure stomach capacity has decreased so there is very little storage room for air.Consequently more frequent burping since surgery.