What are treatment options for orthostatic hypotension in an elderly male?

It depends. Treatment depends on the cause. Orthostatic hypotention can be caused by dehydration, medication(s) side effect, blood loss, infection or heart disease to name a few. Once the correct cause is identified, then the proper treatment can be initiated.
It depends. The cause has to be deciphered prior to treatment. Dehydration is treated by hydration and avoiding diuretics. Medication induced can be adressed by stopping the medicine. Mineralocorticoids can be used as well as modifying with caution for subsets of patients.
Various options . Medications such as midodrine or Fludrocortisone may be utilized. They require special care in patients with hypertension. Support stocking, kown as ted hose may be worn when out of bed. Patients should be cautious with positional changes.