How can I find ob doctors if there is a problem when I travel?

Dr. Lanalee Sam

In brief: Emergency room

I would suggest that if you experience any problems while travelling that you go to an er where the staff OB can attend to you and whatever issue that you may be experiencing.

In brief: Emergency room

Dr. Lanalee Sam
Dr. Lanalee Sam
Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Bring prenatal chart

Patients occasionally present to the emergency room while traveling.
Head to the nearest emergency room if needed -- preferably one with a labor and delivery. Once you arrive the nursing staff will contact the on call physician for the hospital. One helpful thing you can do is have a copy of your prenatal chart available with you. This helps the staff take care of you in these circumstances.

In brief: Bring prenatal chart

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jane Van Dis