Will weed hurt my brain if I am recovering from a very traumatic brain injury?

Weed is harmfull whether you injured your brain or not.
Never use weed.

Never use weed.
Dr. Riad Cachecho
Dr. Riad Cachecho
Dr. Ernest Bordini
Clinical Psychology

In brief: I forget?

Don't need to be a scientist to knwo cannabis (thc) impairs memory - even avid pot-smokers cheech & chong have immortalized a track about it on their up in smoke album. Studies show interference with verbal memory and learning, reaction times etc, and thc can be found in brains of heavy smokers 6 months after stopping.
Probably not permanent, but it takes months to clear up - seen it in patients.

In brief: I forget?

Dr. Ernest Bordini
Dr. Ernest Bordini
Dr. Carla Enriquez

Brain has naturally occurring chemicals called "endocannabinoids, " that are secreted by brain for restorative purposes.
The effects of plant cannabinoids are not the same. Mj will decrease blood flow to brain & hinder healing. Endocannabinoids occur naturally & don't have deleterious effects. There are experiments under way to find ways to enhance natural chemicals. Smoking weed isn't one of them.

Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez