After a stressful situation once i relax my body heats up and feels hot to touch but my temperature is normal this can last for up to an hour what cou?

Dr. Jeffrey Kauffman
Holistic Medicine

In brief: FIRE imbalance

Chinese medicine says we're made of the same elements as nature: fire, earth, metal, water, and wood.
..Metal as in bones, teeth, iron in blood; we're 80% water; wood like our nails, ligaments, tendons; earth like goin our GI tract, more earthy towards the end; and fire like a little bonfire in each cell burning calories/glucose for energy. Your fire's out of balance. Seek fiveelement acupuncture.

In brief: FIRE imbalance

Dr. Jeffrey Kauffman
Dr. Jeffrey Kauffman
Dr. Marsha Davis