Had + urine. Blood test 11/26 my hCG was 835 progesterone 7.56. Lmp 10/25. Dr wants me to come back in a few days to retest hcg. Miscarriage likely?

Dr. Khurram Rehman
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Needs follow up

It's hard to say based on a single blood draw but your HCG level is fine, but Progesterone is a little low.
Your doctor will follow your HCG levels - which should go up at least 50% every 2 days in most healthy pregnancies. Once your HCG is high enough s/he can do ultrasound scans to confirm that the pregnancy is viable, and is not a tubal pregnancy. Talk to your dr about Progesterone supplements.

In brief: Needs follow up

Dr. Marsha Davis