How long does it take to heal road rash from a motorcycle accident?

Depends. Depth of skin loss can be through to fat and need grafting. Most are superficial and heal in 2-3 weeks.
Depends on severity. Road rash heals over time, with deeper or contaminated wounds taking longer to heal. Superficial scrapes heal up in 1 week. Little gouges into the skin take 2 weeks. Deeper gouges, especially if there is residual sand or debris inside, take longer . . . Maybe 3 weeks. Wounds with debris may get infected, so close follow-up with the doctor is important. Also, a tetanus booster shot may be needed.