Is there any regular screening done for cleft lips?

In brief: Not usually
The usual ultrasound studies are to verify fetal growth and gestation & will not generally provide that info.
If you have a cleft in your family and desire the info, a higher definition ultrasound could be scheduled. I know of no blood test or other type of screening that would be applicable.

In brief: Not usually
Dr. Mike Bowman
Take your prenatal vitamins if you are Pregnant or considering pregnancy, this can help reduce many types of birth defects.
Dr. Jeffrey Marsh
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Cleft lip screening
Yes, routine prenatal ultrasonography can identify a cleft lip (but not a cleft palate) as long as the baby cooperates by not covering its face.

In brief: Cleft lip screening
Dr. Jeffrey Marsh
Dr. Jeffrey Marsh
Dr. Ronald Achong
Great answer. I agree 100%
Dr. Troy Reyna
Surgery - Pediatric
In brief: No
Not routinely unless the ultrasound is of high resolution and the area in question is visible to the technician.

In brief: No
Dr. Troy Reyna
Dr. Troy Reyna
Dr. Troy Reyna
Surgery - Pediatric
Prenatal ultrasound is done routinely.
And if of high quality often can pick up cleft lip defects.

Prenatal ultrasound is done routinely.
Dr. Troy Reyna
Dr. Troy Reyna
Dr. Cindy Juster