Are there any good ways of reducing scarring after a cleft lip surgery?

Yes. Some treatments offered before surgery (nasoalveloar molding, or nam) can help lessen the scarring afterwards. Sometimes, scars will need to be revised surgically to get the best outcome, but this is fortunately not common.
Depends. Always follow your surgeons instructions carefully and discuss the issue of scarring with him. After the cleft lip has healed sometimes topical application of vitamin E oil once per day is helpful but this is controversial.