How can I help my husband cope with my postpartum depression?

Educate him. Spouses and family members can do a lot to help by providing emotional support to the mother with ppd. However in order to do that, they need to be educated about the illness. I would suggest you get books or articles that he can read or better yet, take him to your therapist with you. Sometimes husbands are having their own difficulties coping, and may need to get treatment too.
Talk to him. Talk to him about your feelings. Make sure he understands that your feelings and behaviors are related to hormone changes and are not fully in your control. Be a partner with him in seeking help. Be sure he accompanies you to your doctor's appointments and communicates with the doctor about what he is observing. And you should both understand that it won't last forever.
Get him help too. If talking to him and involving him in the care of the baby is not enough, encourage him to seek counseling to help him cope with your depression. Also make sure that he gets more involved with the baby if you feel that you can't.