How do I remove my chest spots from my lungs which appeared on an X-ray after I suffered from tuberculousis?

Dr. Carlo Hatem
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care

In brief: You cannot

These spots are not removable.
You need not be concerned about them. Keep good records since it is very likely that someone in the future will see these spots and without records you might be asked to do a lot of unnecessary tests.

In brief: You cannot

These spots are not removable.
Dr. Carlo Hatem
Dr. Carlo Hatem
Dr. Arthur Heller
Try to keep an Xray film or CD of a chest Xray for future reference; makes things easier for you, your docs, and radiologists
Dr. HARRY OPSIMOS
Pediatrics - Pulmonology

In brief: It depends

It really depends what "spots" you are talking about.
Some scarring in the lung may not be "removable", but that does not mean that they will cause problems. Please consider seeig your physician to discuss this further, or follow-up with a pulmonologist.

In brief: It depends

Dr. HARRY OPSIMOS
Dr. HARRY OPSIMOS
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology