Can a 13 yr old with cystic fibrosis play vollyball without struggling?

Dr. William Walsh
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Some can
Some can and some can not.
.. It depends on how much their disease is affecting their airway. It would be more common that the 13 year old will have difficulty but might be able to pay some before fatiguing (which is not a problem).

In brief: Some can
Some can and some can not.
Dr. William Walsh
Dr. William Walsh
Dr. HARRY OPSIMOS
Pediatrics - Pulmonology
In brief: Depends
Cystic fibrosis can vary from patient to patient.
Symptoms and severity vary tremendously. So yes, it possible for a 13 year old to be able to play volleyball and other sports without significant problems. I would recommend consulting with your CF center physician who will be able to advise you in more specific detail.

In brief: Depends
Dr. HARRY OPSIMOS
Dr. HARRY OPSIMOS
Dr. Cindy Juster