Will smoking weed worsen my problems with a learning disability?

Dr. Bryan Levey
In brief: Possibly
Smoking marijuana decreases focus and concentration, and effects short term memory.
This means that it might be more difficult to understand what you are studying; and even if you do understand it, it might be harder for you to remember what you have learned.

In brief: Possibly
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Glen Elliott
At a minimum, weed will not help the problem. It tends to diminish motivation, and overcoming a learning disability takes hard work, patience, and lots of practice.
Dr. Carla Enriquez
In brief: Likely to, yes
Mj interferes with frontal lobe function, and has been shown to decrease iq by 8 points.
If you have learning disabilities, this may be too much of a hurdle to overcome. I recommend you stop using weed, and start exercising your brains with problem solving activities that complement your learning strengths.

In brief: Likely to, yes
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Eric Weisman