Is it normally for my heart to "jump" sometimes when i'm smoking weed?

In brief: No
If your heart is "jumping" when you smoke marijuana, this is a worrisome sign.
Your heart "jumping" is really never the norm. You may wish to speak to a doctor and, of course, stop smoking "weed" altogether -- before it gets any worse.

In brief: No
Dr. Bartholomew Vereb
Dr. Bartholomew Vereb
Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
You may have an underlying problem with your heart which is made worse by smoking.
If i were you, i wouldn't want to do anything which could potentially and adversely affect my heart. We all only have one heart. If you know something is bad for you and you choose to do it anyway, that is considered a form of addiction.

Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology