If i'm trying not to be bulimic but I overeat one day, what should I do instead of throwing up?

Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: Talk to Therapist
If you have an eating disorder, you should really be under the care of a therapist who specializes in eating disorders and discuss with him or her, appropriate strategies to prevent binging in the first place.

In brief: Talk to Therapist
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer
In brief: What do you mean?
"overeating" is best confronted with the help of a doctor. You may think you are overeating.
But, in fact, you may not be. You have to work closely with a medical professional to understand what your actual caloric needs are, what your "ideal" weight is, and what your goals should be -- not what you think, or "feel, " they should be.

In brief: What do you mean?
Dr. Bartholomew Vereb
Dr. Bartholomew Vereb
Dr. Marsha Davis