How often do you have body dysmorphic disorder and depression at the same time?

Most likely often. If u have that u need to see u physician for med management and to refer u to a therapist.
Almost always. Body dymorphic disorder is relentless and disabling and depression is almost inevitable, in fact i would say it's always there. Depression may take different forms but it's there. Anxious depression, moribund depression (there is almost no activity or leaving the bed or home for long periods of time), or a more hectic racing around to multiple physicians kind of frantic depression. Severity varies.