Does smoking weed to acid reflux?

In brief: Maybe
I assume that the question is: "does smoking weed lead to acid reflux?" my standard answer applies.
It depends on what you are smoking. And, when you smoke "street" drugs, you never have any real idea of what you are smoking, exactly. So, even thought it may be, mostly, weed, there may be something else in it. And that "something else, " may well cause gerd. There is no way of knowing.

In brief: Maybe
Dr. Bartholomew Vereb
Dr. Bartholomew Vereb
Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
When one tries to hold in the smoke, that increases intra-abdominal pressure which can contribute to reflux.
Also, may who smoke weed also smoke cigarettes. Tobacco has been shown to contribute to gastrointestinal disturbances like peptic ulcer disease and gastro esophageal reflux disease. Both, especially if untreated can lead to cancers.

Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology