Can you reverse brain damage caused by cocaine use in teenagers?

Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: No
You cannot reverse damage but there is a fascinating data from the book "the winners brain" by jeff brown.
Even if we damage brain the procedural brain remains intact meaning by repitive learning we can learn skills. I felt comforted about raising my kids- i tell my kids I do not need to worry about their education - they can always learn a trade any age in their lifetime.

In brief: No
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
In brief: No
Cocaine causes brain damage? Really? How much? How often? This is too general a question to really have any sort of coherent answer. Kids do all sorts of "stupid" stuff.
The resilience, and plasticity, of the brain is amazing. Never "write off" off a kid...

In brief: No
Dr. Bartholomew Vereb
Dr. Bartholomew Vereb
Dr. Jonathan Jassey