What are the treatments for pregnancy-induced hypertension?

Beta blockade . Need to assess for preeclampsia/correct electrolyte or magnesium abnormalities. Hypertension exacerbated by increased intravascular volume. Beta-blockers, diuretics, calcium channel blockers, Aldomet (methyldopate) are among the drugs of first resort.
Ultimate, Delivery. Once blood pressure starts to rise, bedrest and occassional BP lowering meds may buy time for the baby to mature but the only "cure" is delivery of the baby. Sometimes the bloodpressure goes up so fast and so severe immediate delivery is the only option. A medicine called magnesium sulfide is given to prevent mother from having a siezure.