Are there particular medications that work in addition to psychotherapy in teenagers for depression?

Absolutely. There are many medications. However, only a fully qualified medical doctor, specifically a child psychiatrist, is positioned to make this determination.
Psychotherapy. Without question. There are numerous medications that can help. Studies show that medicine and psychotherapy are better than either alone in some people. See a board certified child and adolescent psychiatrist for a consultation.
Yes. The studies on teens are fewer than in adults, but most of us in clinical practice have found that most antidepressants work well in teenagers. We do need to be extra careful and vigilant in treating teens with depression, because the medications may increase some suicidal thinking and behaviors in some teens. In my experience, antidepressant medications plus psychotherapy works well in teens.