Are there any good medications used commonly to help with ptsd associated with sexual abuse?

Yes. Prazosin can be very effective for nightmares and for hyperarousal if combat-related. Ssri's help "modify information taken in" more appropriately and help extinguish fear reaction. Also helps anxiety, depression, panic, aggression, and suicidal thoughts. These appear to work better for non-combat-ralted trauma. Any associated medical or emotional problem should be aggressively treated with med.
Maybe. Medications that help ptsd in general will help it regardless of the cause of the trauma. Sexual trauma requires a good deal of additional psychotherapy or cognitive behavioral therapy in many sufferers.
OCD. I would say medication effectiveness has little if anything to do with the specific source of trauma, per se. I would submit that medication, at its best, takes the edge off symptoms. The real grunt work takes place in psychotherapy.