How can you tell if your baby has a collar bone fracture?

They favor that side. Babies are small and broken bones are hard to detect. A baby will avoid moving that arm and will fuss if you touch that area or lay then at that side. Fortunately these injuries heal quickly and usually without permanent problems. If you suspect that your baby or child has an injury, they should be properly evaluated by a trained health care provider. This evaluation may include an x-ray.
Check with your Peds. By physical examination in any pediatric office. The good part though is that no treatment required.