Should I talk with my doctor about beginning panchakarma?

Dr. CESAR HOLGADO

In brief: Alternative meds

Most natural or alternative remedies always carry the warning to check with your physician before taking the product.
Unfortunately, most of allopathic physicians have minimal training in this kind of treatment. Talk to your md. Ask if they are comfortable in honestly giving you an opinion on the product. You can also go to websites like www.Mercola .Com. Tons of information there.

In brief: Alternative meds

Dr. CESAR HOLGADO
Dr. CESAR HOLGADO
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni

You should always check with your doctor before starting any alternative medicine treatments, to make sure they are safe and don't interact with any medicines you are taking.

Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Andrea Brand