Is there a holistic or home remedy to use tox reduce my allergy symptoms before my medicine kicks in?

Yes. Some home remedies that help significantly with respiratory or eye allergies include using cool compresses (wet cloths) over the eyes, rinsing the eyes with saline, and doing nasal lavage (neti pot or sinus rinses). These help to remove allergens and can be surprisingly effective, but the improvement is not lasting. That's where your medicines come in.
Allergy. Quercetin and stinging nettle are both helpful at controlling allergy symptoms.
Yes. Try a supplement called activated quercetin - 500 mg three times a day for three weeks. It greatly reduces allergy symptoms by preventing release of histamine from mast cells. It's safe and has many beneficial effects in addition. You can take meds while it builds up then try to reduce or eliminate meds.