I suffer from angular cheilitis. Are there any good natural herbal remedies for treatment of angular cheilitis?

In brief: No quick treatments

Angular cheilitis is the cracking at the corners of the mouth, with some inflammation and probably some candidal yeast overgrowth.
A little Clotrimazole antifungal cream and a little Hydrocortisone cream for week can make it better. There aren't herbal creams that decrease inflammation the way Hydrocortisone does. A doctor can check for signs of vitamin deficiency, lip eczema, or oral herpes.

In brief: No quick treatments

Dr. Kevin Considine

I usually recommend otc Hydrocortisone ointment for moisturizing and inflammation symptoms but one could probably use beeswax compounds with Hydrocortisone as well if one would prefer to stay with natural treatment.

Dr. Kevin Considine
Dr. Kevin Considine