I had cranio sacral therapy done and afterwards, felt dizzy in my head. Could this be from the craniosacral work?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Absolutely, yes

You need to check the training and experience of the craniosacral therapist you're seeing, because this can vary greatly.
The work is very powerful, even though very light pressure is used. If you're feeling dizzy after a treatment, you should also tell the practitioner, whether it's a physician or other therapist. They should know to get you back on the table to correct before you leave.

In brief: Absolutely, yes

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Kevin Considine

This can happen if the treatment is too aggressive sometimes.
So as with any therapy one should always be cautious and not treat too much.

Dr. Kevin Considine
Dr. Kevin Considine
Dr. Eric Weisman