How does water homeopathy work?

"Water homeopathy"? Not sure what you mean by "water homeopathy, " unless you might be referring to remedies given in liquid form (rather than via the commonly used lactose pellets). In general, homeopathy works by catalyzing the patient's own healing responses in a particular way. The remedy is chosen by first understanding the pattern of disturbance shown by the symptoms experienced and described.
Please clarify. I'm a homeopath but am not sure what you mean by "water homeopathy." most homeopathic remedies are sold as pellets, but they can be dissolved in water.One advantage of using remedies this way is their potency can be adjusted further by shaking and diluting.Many md's believe homeopathy doesn't work. I have no doubt it works, but i don't think anyone knows exactly how it works, despite many theories!