For seasonal affective disorder, is there a difference between full-spectrum and light therapy lamps?

Shouldn't be. The light therapy lamps should be using full-spectrum bulbs, and should say that somewhere on the package. If not, i would avoid them and use a product that uses this description. The ott lights were the original bulbs of this type, and can now be found in many hardware stores (lowes, home depot, etc.).
Light therpay lamps . Aredesigned specifacally for this kind of disorder. Some of my pateints with seasonal depression find these kind of lamp helpful but not all of them. A good counselor and maybe a psychiatrist for meds should be combbined with light therapy.