Does proteolytic enzyme therapy help with pain and inflammation in my knee joint?

Dr. Jeremy E Kaslow

In brief: Sometimes

Proteolytic therapy can be very effective for some and not at all for others.
Trying it is the only way to know. It is important to take proteolytic enzymes that target systemic inflammation on an empty stomach and several times a day to give them the best chance of working. The ones that are enteric coated are often better tolerated than those that are not.

In brief: Sometimes

Dr. Jeremy E Kaslow
Dr. Jeremy E Kaslow
Dr. Tariq Niazi
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Don't think so!

I don't know and cannot conceivably think it is possible.
I might be wrong but the these enzymes act in the gut to break down proteins and have no knowledge that they help in any way with a joint inflammation or pain.

In brief: Don't think so!

Dr. Tariq Niazi
Dr. Tariq Niazi
Dr. Marsha Davis