Does difficulty breathing mean I am having a panic attack?

Not always. Difficulty breathing can come from many causes. Sometimes heart problems; lung disease such as asthma or copd; sometimes anatomic problem like when pregnant, plus others. If you've have had a full medical checkup and none of these other things are going on with you, then it's very possible that difficulty breathing relates to anxiety. Not all anxiety is a panic attack, but can feel scary.
No. More commonly it is a product of baby pushing up on the diaphragm. This leads to an inability to expand the lungs completely and may cause shortness of breath. Being short of breath may lead to panic attacks, but you can head this off by sitting or lying down and taking several slow, deep, intentional breaths.