Can you take fargelin for hemorrhoids, and how long does it take to work?

Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Perhaps?

There are internet reports of this herbal therapy giving relief from hemorrhoids.
Herbs and such are not fda regulated and one must use caution and make judicious choices when using such treatments. Perhaps you should see an expert in the treatment of hemorrhoids, a colorectal surgeon? There are many treatments for hemorrhoids. Get a check up if your can. May not be hemorrhoids?

In brief: Perhaps?

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Herb Effects unknown

While I am not against eastern medicine, my concern is that we are not always aware of its side effects.
For example if i told you to take willow bark, it sounds harmless, right? Well that is where Aspirin is derived from and while it is a great medicine, if taken prior to surgery, it could serious complications such as blindness, paralysis, or major blood loss. So be careful.

In brief: Herb Effects unknown

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine