Can swine flu be cured by tinospora?

Helped yes, cured??? Tinospora is an interesting compound. It has many immune stimulating properties, which is how it likely helps with swine flu. We lack safety studies on it, so be cautious in its use. It has the potential to help, but I don't know about cure. Homeopathic flu medications are also helpful. Make sure you have optimal vitamin a, d, and zinc levels as they are also essential for immune health.
Unlikely. While it seems to have some antioxidant properties, there is virtually no research on its effects in the human body.