Can hypnotherapy be helpful in quitting smoking?

Dr. Kevin Windisch

It works as well as any therapy provided that the patient is really motivated to quit.

Dr. Kevin Windisch
Dr. Kevin Windisch
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Very effective

This is the most common thing that I have used hypnosis for. That is natural as I am a cardiologist.
Remember, a suggestion under hypnosis is very powerful. If one can make a person think a lemon is an orange and tastes sweet, it makes sense that the very reasonable suggestion of "stop killing yourself, stop smoking" might also be accepted. Being a cardiologist helps make the suggestion forceful.

In brief: Very effective

Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Andrea Roberson

Of couse it could help.
I feel use anything and all things you can to quit smoking, .

Of couse it could help.
Dr. Andrea Roberson
Dr. Andrea Roberson