Can enzyme therapy help with chronic kidney disease and dialysis treatment?

Debatable. One newer approach to treating chronic kidney disease (ckd) is experimental anti-inflammatory drugs. There have been limited positive results. Alternatively, there are many testimonials on the benefits of enzyme therapy for a variety of disorders, many of which have some inflammatory component. Thus, benefits of enzyme therapy in ckd/dialysis is debatable. Best, talk to your doctor and discuss.
Some. Enzyme therapy is very useful for inflammation. In dialysis, two of the main goals is to support what kidney function remains and detox heavy metals, especially aluminum. There are many herbal kidney products on the market, my favorite being quantum kidney by premier research labs. Natural cellular defense is excellent at helping to remove heavy metals.